View Single Post
Old 07.25.2014, 02:18 PM   #37481
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i hope it was used but in good shape, i hope it's easy to fix and get parts, i hope you paid cash, and i hope you're not on the $500/mo lifetime payment plan.

Check on good shape, check on easy to fix and get parts, check on paid cash (even got a good deal on the registration), and fuck that credit shit I'm like a Muslim about debt, that shit is a mortal sin!!

While I haven't owned a car in eleven years, I'm not entirely stupid to the process, I went down all the same checklist you did, and am hoping this works out. I also don't want to join the "$500 a month fixing my used car" plan either cuz to be honest I HATE cars yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
spent the day working on 2 of the paintings yesterday.
---->isolation.
the only problem with this, is the dreams.

You seem to be haunted by dreams too.. Not those kind of traumatic nightmare kind of haunting, but more so those REAL dreams that just sting in the morning. Those self-reflective, deep fantasy, or reliving moments of regret kind of dreams. I have them all the time, they used to really crush me sometimes, still do get to me occasionally, but I'm learning to almost embrace them instead of resist. If my spirit and/or subconscious needs to vent, so be it.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|