View Single Post
Old 06.20.2010, 06:34 AM   #142
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Van Marwijk has hinted towards the press that he'll start with the same team. Plus he's really not the kind of coach to switch around with his first team much at all.

Perhaps one or two players will get rested. Van Persie is not looking 100% fit for instance and there are 3 players on a yellow card (including Van Persie).
Maybe Elia/Affelay/Huntelaar will be given more playing time and perhaps we'll even see Robben come on in the second half.

Right or not, but in Dutch media, the whole "resting the first team"-thing is often mentioned (together with Boulahrouz' prematurely born child's death) as one of the main reasons for the quarterfinal fiasco at Euro 2008.

I just took out 13 points worth of players out of my fantasy team, so my substitutes better not disappoint me!
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|