View Single Post
Old 03.13.2009, 09:25 AM   #74
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
I'm really starting to become overwhelmed by all the unbelievable, amazing music out there. I've always known there was tons of great shit out there but in the past few months I've REALLY started getting into it again (coinciding with REALLY getting into opiates again), it's all just blowing my fucking mind.

thats what ive been saying. theres too many good bands, and plus we live in this underground climate where we all have to compete and hunt down for 7 inches and such, its almost a drag. i really wish sometimes that i was normal and could be satisfied listening to what o hear on the radio. but then again, i woulda never heard sun city girls had that been the case.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|