View Single Post
Old 06.07.2015, 04:55 PM   #15
Keeping It Gimple
children of satan

Keeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Also OOIOO. Times New Viking? LSD March. Prurient?

If this starts with a Tumblr, link it with a Wordpress. A cheap or free Wordpress template that allows CCS and HTML modification.

It's really hard to get regular readership on those mediums, though, without spending money. So my suggestion would be to link whatever you do to a Twitter feed and Facebook page, to try to draw people in so its not just a bunch of noise nerds posting their noise collections for their own amusement.

You know?

yes this is what I was thinking about. also maybe a youtube channel too.

so far in this thread we've probably covered most of the big names - except for aids wolf - i also want to get at the forgotten stuff, rare gems and stuff that got passed over at the time.

anyone that has anything to share on these bands or feels they could contribute something jump in.