View Single Post
Old 07.30.2012, 10:58 AM   #43954
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Mobile Fidelity has started making audiophile pressings of records I actually want lately. I scored a copy of Echo and the Bunnymen's "Heaven Up Here" yesterday, and it sounds fucking amazing. Apparently they also gave the MoFi treatment to Sisters Of Mercy's "First And Last And Always," which I also plan on tracking down. I don't know that most SoM recordings would benefit much from audiophile houses, but that recording had some kind of budget I suppose. We'll see. In any case, nice to see that little top line on something other than a "really well-recorded" Melissa Manchester LP or something. The other old MoFi records I want are just too expensive now, so this was a nice surprise.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|