View Single Post
Old 07.28.2007, 12:41 PM   #26
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
"anime gay shit". What? I dunno what RPG you've seen or been playing, but I've never played one with "anime gay shit". Unless you've been secretly playing dating game simulators or something.. the anime gay shit stays in Japan 99% of the time..

Inhuman, I think you're confusing Final Fantasy 3 with Final Fantasy 6... 6 was released for the SNES AS 3... the actual Final Fantasy 3 was never released here until last year on the DS... though final Fantasy 6 (again, the SNES Final Fantasy 3) was released on the Game Boy Advance about 4 months ago with a new dungeon and shit.. pick it up.

Also, what's the longest you guys have put into an RPG? It took me 74 hours to do everything in Xenogears...

OH, and Legend of Mana.. I have that too.. it actually is really rare.. I got a copy for $10.. it goes for $60 now... haha.. I actually own every game Square released on the PS1 except Tobal, Parasite Eve 2, and Vagrant Story.. but I'll get them...

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|