View Single Post
Old 04.18.2006, 11:08 AM   #41
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxinterior
Nevertheless, she bought one of the shirts they were selling, and wears it all the time even though she doesn't actually like the band. She pretends to--either because she thinks it will make me like her more, or because she's figured out that no, I am not the only one who likes the band, and yes, some people do think they are "cool." She does this with the Stooges and the Clash t-shirts too. It's kind of repulsive.

Come tho think of it i've got a mate that does that. He loves telling me how he's got a Clash t-shirt or Nirvana t shirt. Even though a) he never wears them and b) he never listens to them (he's never even heard the Clash and he even admitted it himself). now that got me riled up.

I sthis thread just pure snobbishness now?

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|