View Single Post
Old 10.24.2014, 08:59 PM   #137
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelocia
Agreed. Tape and Vocabularies definitely are tracks that didn't make it onto DT. I'm not that crazy about Tape but Vocabularies is nice. Though I'm not particularly fond of most of the songs on the album. I think that the first song, Speak to the Wild is the best, and upon listening to it, it had me really excited for the rest of the album but I'm disappointed with it overall. Grace Lake is decent too, I guess. I'm still excited for the shows at Saint Vitus and Rough Trade that I'm going to but I hope that the sets are a little longer than the shows he just played out on the West Coast. What I don't understand is why he doesn't play songs from Trees.

Trees has songs in a different tuning thus requiring him to either retune his guitar or bring multiple guitars i bet he's not fond of doing either much these days. They will probably work in some other stuff that is in either CGDGCD or CGDGBB, which leaves mostly psychic hearts songs. The early formation of this band before Deb Googe was playing i think they played a CLM song, Heaven Metal that was on youtube.

scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|