View Single Post
Old 10.23.2014, 10:56 AM   #135
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
I got also vinyl today with signed poster (they send me also Body/head 7" same day)! It seems Thurston really have wanted to show all his sides in this album, but I think he didnīt totally succeed. During the Speak of the Wild I really thought this could be the best outside sy-album, I even started to think this could be SY-album. I liked also a lot Forevermore, itīs kind of big brother of Frozen gtr, there happen very little but it carries very great through the whole eleven minutes (very strange & interesting choise to put this song second in the album, I think in many albums this would be the last song). And the third great song is Vocabularies, the rest is just good. Even I liked the album, I think this is the weakest Thurston-album. Of course my opinion can change after more listening, but I donīt think so. The nearest of Sy & the greatest solos are still Coming Apart, Last Night On Earth & the Only Way To Go is Straight through IMO.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|