View Single Post
Old 10.14.2014, 02:04 PM   #121
zelocia
bad moon rising

zelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott v
The acoustic songs sound like leftovers from Demolished Thoughts w/o the heavy Beck production.

Agreed. Tape and Vocabularies definitely are tracks that didn't make it onto DT. I'm not that crazy about Tape but Vocabularies is nice. Though I'm not particularly fond of most of the songs on the album. I think that the first song, Speak to the Wild is the best, and upon listening to it, it had me really excited for the rest of the album but I'm disappointed with it overall. Grace Lake is decent too, I guess. I'm still excited for the shows at Saint Vitus and Rough Trade that I'm going to but I hope that the sets are a little longer than the shows he just played out on the West Coast. What I don't understand is why he doesn't play songs from Trees.
zelocia is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|