View Single Post
Old 11.12.2007, 01:45 PM   #1083
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
was thinking -although it wont happen- to stop watching for awhile thriller movies. we watched far too many this weekend and dont wanna feel that way when i go back to my home at night. mostly trashy movies as always, but this seemed very! promising at start. actually it was good, but liked only the first half. nice photography and good acting too. well it was spanish.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0430164/
the first scary scene -whoever has seen it will understand- made 2 out of 3 of us scream. unless we all screamed, but the 3rd person screamed with lower voice.

ha ha ha. the title is "movies that keep you from sleeping: the child's bedroom"

--

last night i saw "this filthy word" which is a recorded performance of john waters talking about himself. funny & if you love his movies you'll enjoy this

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|