View Single Post
Old 08.15.2007, 11:40 PM   #113
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
My wife has said she refuses to be seen with me in public if I wear my Converse outside the house. How's that for apparel fascism?

that sounds more like being fashion whipped.

anyhoo, there's converses and there's convereses, i hate chuck taylors, i have a pair of red ct which are gathering dust in the corner because a) they are very uncomfortable and b) the hipster connotations.

my two converse pairs are these:

well, similar to this one except is all black and grey and really beat to shit, i've had them pretty much since i started high school.

the other:

except the stitching is black, it doesn't say "one star", there's a sort of arrow in from of the star, there's no line on the sole and the laces are black.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|