View Single Post
Old 02.16.2020, 01:35 AM   #74
the end of the ugly

guest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
what do you mean “conceal his queerness”? and how do you arrive to the outlandish judgement that “it hasn’t shaped him”?

sounds like a bunch of malicious speculation to me

“well he’s gay but he’s not really gay”

c’mon.... you know better than to pursue this line
I mean in accessorising his homosexuality but also hewing close to almost every tenet of heteronormativity, will qualify that it’s a reach/based on assumption as to the image he’s presenting (as I said) but I find it disconcerting for someone to piggyback off their minority status (“I’m the gay mayor!”) yet totally eschew that perspective in formulating policy. a notional ‘gay candidate’ to me would Ideally entail someone upending traditional political leadership just in actually embodying an intersectional position rather than simply maintaining the status quo.

what I’m saying is he uses queerness as an identity demarcation when in actuality he’s the ‘straightest’ candidate of all

guest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|