View Single Post
Old 04.25.2015, 01:08 PM   #47590
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
I appreciate the time you took to correct my error, an error for which I have no excuse and beg forgiveness. You've demonstrated great class, and you are clearly a man of admirable character. My deepest thanks.

I don't think he was being snarky, honestly. I actually think he was satisfying a probably very-hard-to-control purist impulse to correct a SUPER common mistake about a band that he probably likes an awful lot, without stepping on anyone's balls or acting superior.

Seriously, this one is fucking prevalent. Do a Google search for "Can lyrics mush" and I'll wager erroneous searches for "mushroom head" populate before searches for the correct title.

Ain't no thang. It'd take a true fart-sniffing twat to judge you for that.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|