View Single Post
Old 02.13.2013, 06:37 PM   #16700
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
He has a similar problem to Leonardo Di Caprio (who I much prefer) in that he just can't pull off really adult roles. He's good at playing slightly smug/quirky 20 somethings, and that's it.

I also like Leo and I think that he has overcome his inability to play more mature roles in the past few years. Yes, ALL of his roles still rely on some sense of boyish charm, but an in all I think that Leo has better avoided type-casting and stuck in the same character as has Depp. Again, I still think that Brad Pitt is the gold standard in variety of good acting in the past 20 years. What is hilarious is the all these 1990s teeny-bop heart throbs have all evolved into more serious acting careers than I think anyone would have expected twenty years ago. I mean, its not like Freddy Prinze Jr or Jonathan Taylor Thomas ever evolved into legitimate films

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|