View Single Post
Old 07.06.2006, 04:57 PM   #12
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Lawrence
Fine job. I count all 12 in all of the preceding set lists. Would much rather hear 'The Neutral' than 'Kool Thing' or a molasses-speed '100%' for the zillionth time.

I couldn't agree more, 'the neutral' has grown to be one of my fav. songs on the new album. its rather simplistic, melodic and thurston's 4 chord guitar progression is very pretty (though i think his part is mixed down abit as lee's part (left channel) seems to be louder to me on the album)... the live version from Englewood sounds nice, minus the obvious yet minor timing screwups between certain sections.

gonna see them twice this tour it be nice to hear some older less prominent live songs also! preferably older material, but its tough for them i think the main reason they play certain songs over and over is because they try to use the most common guitar tunings in their arsenal that are used in the most songs. they still tour with a guitar army, though if i'm not mistaken i'm willing to guess that they haul less guitars now than they did say 10-15 years ago... did the infamous theft of 1999 have any change in how much they are willing to bring w/ them on tour?
scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|