View Single Post
Old 02.21.2007, 02:06 PM   #1237
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
am waiting for jon to say his updates on worknet usage thriller...

the dream is over! the dwarf or should i say dwarfs as they are both quite small in the i.t . department have exercised their right to get on my nerves and blocked pretty much all access to sites exept the news and readable emails (i cant send any). they actually sit in a room all day and look at what everyone else is looking at, sad mean spirited jerks that they are. its weird i look at something once then go to look again and its been blocked for no reason that i can figure.

i know i should work at work but on my breaks i should be able to relax and look at totaly innocent forums, coughs.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|