View Single Post
Old 06.12.2014, 05:39 PM   #4376
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
^^ they are pumped but they also talk a lot of bullshit-- it gets annoying.

i actually understand what they are saying, *all of it*, and there's a lot of hollering but little brains. i tried it for a while and switched back to espn.

I agree with that but those English dudes on ESPN let their brains get to their head and it ruins the game. They are essentially stuck in one gear, pessimism.

Quote:
but you have to wait for the joker announcers to STFU. i don't know how many times last year i wanted to slice the fucking throat of the announcer that kept saying "el cordero lahm" *every fucking time* lahm touched the ball. he did that 2 world cups in a row. *can't wait for the 3rd one.*

The best part is when the more serious dude silences the zanier dude with some comments in spot on albeit heavily accented Ingles. The highlight from the US friendly last weekend, "There is no crying in soccer my friend."

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|