View Single Post
Old 08.14.2007, 03:36 PM   #30
racehorse
100%

racehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's assesracehorse kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jico.
that is not a very stupid idea afterall.

at least not as stupid as, and speaking of religion(which is stupid itself), drive-in church.

they have mcchurch's all over the us.

i mean, stupid are the people who attend to this kind of things.
the concept it's not that stupid because america is a target market for lazyness so i bet driven-in churchs bring higher profit than traditional churchs.

one of the most ridiculous things that i have ever seen.
funny thing is, the reverent looks like he's worshipping the cars, which is somehow eerily relevant...

i wonder if they drive up for communion past the hatch and into the tinny speaker-microphone - do you want fries with that?
a supersize hypocrisy aimed at lazy creatures who crave a 99cent-deal fast-food "spiritual" experience to create a vapid and spurious ethical righteousness.
it's what happens when you try and keep religion and mass consumer comfort culture together in one country and together in the people's minds.
people become deluded as to the whole concept of spiritual awakening & believe that it can be obtained as easily as applying the handbrake or honking the horn of your shiny black urban 4x4.