View Single Post
Old 06.15.2014, 12:59 PM   #4462
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
YES! Rodriquez gets an assist for the second Swiss goal in the dying seconds. Adds a few more points for my fantasy football team.

As for last night's game. Gutting, just gutting. I don't know why I let myself get drawn into it.

-Pirlo has eyes on the back of his pissing head

-It was weird to see Rooney shifted over to the left, and also telling that his one big chance to score was when he shifted over to the center.

-The bar (a real chav bar basically) went NUTS thinking Sterling had scored on that first chance 3 minutes in. WOOSH went a pint onto the (MASSIVE) projection screen, pints everywhere, people hugging, then one by one people realised it hadn't gone in. The look of sheer disappointment (mine included) was incredible.

All in all England played the tactics Italy wanted us too. Italy defended heavily and they waited to grab their chances when they came. Fair play to 'em.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|