View Single Post
Old 12.26.2006, 02:42 PM   #9
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeDistortion
In a year or so it will go down at least 50 bucks, but there are a lot of impatient boneheads willing to fork over that money. Look what happened with the Xbox 360, when it came out people were buying it, and then you heard stories of many of them being defected. Its always good to wait about a year, the new models will have the kinks worked out and you'll be paying less money for it.
That is stupid. Of course there are going to be ones that won't work and the ones that don't are the ones that get all the attention, when there are tons and tons more that do work. Not to mention, the ones that don't work probably don't work because of their retarded owners. The overheating problem? Probably because some loser had his 360 in unventilated area and played Call of Duty for 2 days straight.

My 360 hasn't had any problems
My Wii hasn't had any problems
My PS3 hasn't had any problems
Alex's Trip is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|