View Single Post
Old 08.21.2018, 02:32 PM   #7
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
I just ripped both CD's with Exact Audio Copy and had no problems. They were converted directly to flac. I always choose the option: Action > Test & Copy Selected Tracks > Compressed, and the Compressed option is set up so that the files are converted to flac format.

And the resulting flac-files play fine in WinAmp (didn't listen to the entire discs yet of course but picking random spots on all tracks, no skipping or bad whatever anywhere.

What is Secure Mode though? I think I'm in secure mode, I felt very secure when ripping these discs.

edit:
yes, I've got EAC setup in Secure Mode with following options:
- Enabled: 'Accurate Stream' feature
- Disabled: Drive caches audio data
- Disabled: Drive is able to retrieve C2 error information

if you have the cache option enabled, perhaps you could try with the option disabled? Maybe cache can't handle larger files? I've no idea if that makes any sense.

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|