View Single Post
Old 03.15.2013, 04:00 PM   #3091
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
the world will now end.

Read the damn thing in the shitter! or in bed fr a half hour before you sleep each night.

I have one book, usually a large reference text, in the bathroom to read while shitting. I am almost finished with this one right now

I love etymology. Since I am fluent in Spanish and English, it allows for a wide swatch of word recognition

By my bed I have the Promethea comics I posted before. In my messenger bag I carry to work I have the art essay book I also posted earlier. I doubt you can find any of the three for reading on a Kindle, but you never know...

Just like there are MILLIONS of vinyl recordings worldwide that will never be digitized or available on itunes, there are hundreds of years worth of books that will never be available on a kindle or ipad device.