Thread: the other news
View Single Post
Old 02.26.2019, 01:52 PM   #138
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
[quote=!@#$%!]

Quote:
yes the european market is a kind of free trade but it’s within a heavily regulated frameork. e.g. “all phone connectors must fall within x specifications”. this might be “good for the environment” but prevents innovation.

How?

Quote:
in my perhaps idealistic view, england would have a better economic shot if it opened up trade BEYOND europe, and had free trade agreements with everyone, or as many nations as possible. in that way you’d have deeper global integration that europe herself.

One of the biggest (amongst many) cons given by leavers was that Britain would have countries running over each other to give trade deals with us. Instead it's been an absolute mess where even Japan don't want to deal with us.

Given how much of a mess the negotiations have been it baffles me how people can think we're better off out. I actually can't think of one positive to come out of all this.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|