View Single Post
Old 11.15.2009, 08:27 PM   #843
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Yeah, except I didn't really pay any attention to any hype the game received, I played it and formed my own opinion and only after playing it did I see that "professional" reviewers (motivated by ad revenue) like the game. It's flat-out boring and shit, to me, there's nothing to it. It is such a mess of a game, it feels unfinished, etc. If people like it for some weird reason, that's cool, I'd rather play Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of Symphonia, Skies of Arcadia, Mother 3, Contact, and various other RPG's that came out around the same time. Just a personal preference.

have you played any other DQ games apart from VIII?
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|