View Single Post
Old 11.15.2006, 12:19 PM   #31
zedius
children of satan

zedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asseszedius kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott v
Liz Phair??? not sure she is much better than Chan of Catpower (except this latest Catpower piece of mainstream garbage) at least well a few years ago, i mean remember Lilith Fair? she played that thing w/ a bunch of other ladies that everyone (at least the majority of the younger female category) seemed to be hip to and boy ever since "Exile in Guyville" she has sold out immensly and that album came out well over 10 years ago.

7 Year Bitch, Babes in Toyland, L7, and especially Hole??? its like golly i don't need to hear another "Girl Grunge Band" again thank you and especially one that has someone has obnoxious of a frontwoman like Courtney Love... yikes. Sleeter Kinney runs circles musically around any of these bands in my humble opinion.

When I say liz phair I am saying pre-whitechocolatespaceegg only. It's a shame she shredded her credability, especially since I'm pretty sure she actually got less cd sales by selling out.

I think courtney love has an amazingly powerful voice, and good melodies. All her shit is constantly trapped inside my head. I don't care how obnoxious she is. And I never said L7!!!