View Single Post
Old 12.03.2012, 03:23 PM   #22
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Bill Simmons had me laughing my ass off at my dream Superbowl if it both my teams, the Falcons and Ravens were to meet. He called it the indecisive Superbowl

Quote:
That got me thinking … how crazy would an Atlanta-Baltimore Super Bowl be? And what would happen in that game? How could both teams execute the "I'm going to let you hang around and eventually cobble together just enough decent football to eke out a victory that leaves our fans simultaneously excited and unimpressed" game plan to perfection when they're playing each other? Would we be headed for multiple overtimes? Would the game just keep going indefinitely while one team waited for the other team to screw up and gift-wrap them a win? Would we be sitting there for two or three days? If we get a Falcons-Ravens Super Bowl, I'm changing my travel plans to leave on the Wednesday after the game just to be safe.

It really could last several days of back and forth moments of sheer brilliance blended with overall mediocrity. Sounds like Atlanta or Baltimore football to me

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|