Thread: Shortwave Radio
View Single Post
Old 08.30.2006, 02:33 PM   #80
Пятхъдесят Шест
invito al cielo

Пятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by golden child
there is a radio station i listen to every tuesday, its about an hour south of me but i cant pick it up on a normal station so i listen to it on the internet. it shounds terrible and ive been told a shortwave will likely be able to pick it up, so i think im gonna look around for one.

Be careful shelling out the money for one, because this is not always true. Using the AM band should be helpful though, at the very least you should be able to curb some of the distortion from the station, but unless you have a high end one, it won't always mean stations will come in better. Of course, even if this doesn't work for you, you'll still have a shortwave radio to hear all kinds of blissful things.

Also, being the noise enthusiast you are, scanning through the shortwaves will be of pleasure to you.
Пятхъдесят Шест is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|