View Single Post
Old 06.26.2020, 12:10 PM   #11
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
All's well and good here. Life's actually going pretty well right now. Everything alright on your end? Still in the land of Brum?

Haha! Well done. Hope it went better than when I did. Where did you see him?

I’ve been living in Brighton since 2015 which is a major upgrade. Loving the beach and all the record shops.

What happened when you met him?
I met him after a screening of the Daydream Nation live show film by Lance Bangs. He was so so so lovely to me, it was absolutely perfect. I watched him signing everyone’s records and T Shirts and posters and he was just signing his name on them. When it was my turn and I showed him my SY tattoo and asked him to sign my first pressing of Daydream Nation he signed it and then went back and wrote “Love” on it. And I just about died.
So now my fucking first pressing of Daydream Nation says “Love, Thurston” on it. I mean. WOW. Life complete?
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|