View Single Post
Old 06.14.2017, 08:35 AM   #21149
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
there's a lack of smaller, well-written movies that take more risks, hell the fuck yeah. i mean. where does one begin. the state of the film industry is quite dismal. yes, honestly, there's a huge shortage of good movies for grownups.

the good writing is gone mostly to TV these days. i find myself watching more Tv and ignoring "film" as of late because it's mostly shit, and has little to offer outside of pure spectacle.

This pretty much.

Now I'm not looking at the previous decades with rose tinted glasses cos there's shit no matter what decade you look at. However, where are the young Scorceses, Coppolas, Ashbys? Studios aren't gonna take risks on mid-range priced films that are something different. And they're sure as hell not gonna put the money like they do for Batman to advertise them.

Put it this way, can you imagine The Godfather being made today? No fucking way.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|