View Single Post
Old 07.13.2015, 06:40 AM   #39364
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
god please grant me strength to get through this week... i want my vacation. i've never been more stressed. well, i have. but still.

Good attitude. I tend to think, "This is life from now on" and get miserable. Your way is better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
It was far worse when I quit smoking cigs. the nicotine/caffeine combo is a motherfucker to get over.

I wish I hadn't read this. My two favorite vices, which, after 20 years, I should bid farewell to. Damn it.

I once worked at an office where they ran out of regular and used decaf and didn't tell anyone. Around noon, I felt really shitty. By the time I got home, I had a full blown migraine, complete with dry heaves. A cup of regular coffee later and I was right as rain. What a sick way to live.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|