Thread: Dream thread
View Single Post
Old 11.12.2009, 06:03 PM   #14
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
Here you talk about your dreams. Most people find it really boring, but I like talking about mine and hearing people's dreams. I like them more when they are short. Sort of like:

I arrived in Prague by train with this little purple leather purse I bought. When I opened it, I realize it is empty. No money, documents or phone. I start freaking out.

I meet one of my friends having a picnic with his friends. He says he will help me, and get me a train ticket back home.

So I go to the place where IŽll get the train and I realize it's sort of like a cargo. There is a garden with caged animals. I realize I'm gonna get my own cage and travel with them. These animals are like no other animal I have ever seen. They are like reptile furry tiger bears. or something.

I wake up.

easy to decipher: you're afraid that having no money you'll descend back the evolutionary scale and live like an animal.

also, you're secretly a furry, and you're not conscious of it yet.

see?

i could make up more but i need to do other things
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|