View Single Post
Old 08.14.2011, 02:30 AM   #15026
HenryHill51
little trouble girl

HenryHill51 kicks all y'all's assesHenryHill51 kicks all y'all's assesHenryHill51 kicks all y'all's assesHenryHill51 kicks all y'all's assesHenryHill51 kicks all y'all's assesHenryHill51 kicks all y'all's assesHenryHill51 kicks all y'all's assesHenryHill51 kicks all y'all's assesHenryHill51 kicks all y'all's assesHenryHill51 kicks all y'all's assesHenryHill51 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmer99
I thought it was fantastic. I do have to watch again soon though. I felt like it was difficult to get it after one viewing. I barely knew anything about the film going into it and it surprised me.. Pierrot Le Fou (My favorite of his for now. Also one of my favorites of all time really. Favorite scene is when they drive the car into the ocean) was the only other Godard film I saw before Alphaville and it was very different to say the least... So yeah I'm actually just starting out with Godard.

Definitely see "Weekend" and "Band of Outsiders". Both films, besides being two of my Godard faves, will blow you away with the amount of cinematic language and images that have been etched into future films.
HenryHill51 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|