View Single Post
Old 03.08.2015, 02:56 PM   #38733
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Surely even the Sixers cant lose everygame.. possibly the knicks could,wait they won some games right?
I love Hassan Whiteside, sucks about Bosh. Ive thoroughly enjoyed the Heat the past ten years but ive taken a break entirely from bball. Only happened to see a lot of cavs games cuz they've dominated the national tv on my rare off days.. saw that heat game where whiteside tackled len like madden 2k15 his tackle rating should be at 99 yo

yeah, i feel like every game i see on is the warriors, but with curry being the current destroyer of worlds, it's warranted. whiteside didnt play last night but johnson looked totally awesome.