View Single Post
Old 10.27.2012, 07:51 AM   #1349
TheMadcapLaughs
100%

TheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Chocolate
http://soundcloud.com/prank-zabba

Opium Stadium is just me fucking around at one of the local shows that used to happen once or twice every 3 months. OH WELL, is the only one that not only has a drum kit, but that song was totally made up right then and there. my tape recorder was on the stage. the echo is the hall. sounds kinda neat. LIVE WET SHOE SYNDROME is the entire show, as the other ones are just songs within the recording

D.O.T. show was pretty much a failure. its not the greatest, but it's there anyways. it's also been edited from a S-VHS audio only feed from the mixing board that i was no longer in charge of at that point. i'm the drunk guy who wont shut up.

A Date With A Date With Judy is the oldest live show i got of that line up of the band. once again. 3 songs made up on the spot. Chinese Eyes / Ugly People / Dean. recorded to cassette from the back of the hall.

TOP 20 IN 46 MINUTES is the compilation idea i have been working on. not every band i was in (or line up at the time of whatever recording) is not all in that compilation. at some point i will get around to finishing off side 2 of the C-90 Cassette Compilation (setlist is including in that link)

Get OFF! and test it for yourselves, is just a sample of an OFF! concert i recorded in toronto this year. it can be found over here
http://www.punktorrents.com/thread-1...tml#pid1357302

good stuff! the acoustic stuff reminds me of the holy modal rounders for some reason

TheMadcapLaughs is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|