View Single Post
Old 11.15.2012, 02:05 PM   #61
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by halgreen
Has anyone who preordered from Midheaven received their copy yet?

I just sent them this email:

Hello, I preordered this CD from you guys because it said it was shipping 11/5. I figured I'd support Midheaven and get it before or on release date (11/13). Well here it is 11/15 and no sign of the CD nor have I received any confirmation that it has shipped. As such can you at least confirm for me that it shipped 11/5 as listed, or if it didn't ship on time can you please let me know when it did ship. I'm worried that it hasn't shipped at all, two days after it was released. If that's the case I could have just bought it from my local store two days ago instead of giving you guys the business.