View Single Post
Old 08.30.2011, 11:39 AM   #59
Keeping It Gimple
children of satan

Keeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's asses
if you had anything to say, you'd say it.

you don't, thus you produce pointless wankery, deliberate obscurantism. you don't want anyone to be able to get it, because that would rob you of your meaningless ego centric speciality.

guys like you are essentially window shopping hipsters who move references around in order to say nothing. its a purely aesthetic display. like flower arranging. these people just get stuck like that in their mid 20's and then they are fucked, they will never escape. they hit a certain plateau and madness awaited beyond it so they doubled back on their tracks and are just going around in circles. i dont blame them. but its not a good thing.

the people that actually have something to say are already saying it, and it's free. that's because it's written for the purpose of affecting the world, not retreating from it. it needs to be understood, because it is trying to transmit a meaning.

fuck jsotr for suing the guy who released their archives for free.

i'd say that i hoped the tory cuts lost you your job but it's probably worse for you to just be allowed to continue drawing your circles.

and dont pretend i'm trying to get a rise out of you you narcissist. i don't care that much. you are your own reward.