View Single Post
Old 10.09.2010, 07:38 AM   #2
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
haha thanks. These guys are brilliant. I watch Spun and there they are, doing Juggalo Championshit Wrestling. I play video games and there they are, doing Backyard Wrestling. I can't walk down a street without seeing a jugallo in this town.. I'd seriously guess 10% of this town is juggalos.. stickers, t-shirts, hats, there are cars that are just covered with hatchetman and shit... they admit they have no talent, can't play music, can't rap, and write shitty lyrics, and they're fucking RICH. What an inspirational band -- they're completely indepdent (now, at least; they used to be on "big" record labels until they relized they could, y'know, take ALL the profits, instead of just $1 per cd sell, by making their own label)... they make something ridiculous like $10,000,000 PROFIT a year, and they're on yreally popular in the midwest... so, let's say, 10-15 states are making them $10,000,000-ish. PROFIT. Fucking insane. I mean, that's mindblowing. That's a position EVERY BAND wants to be in.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to watch big money rustla$.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|