View Single Post
Old 08.26.2013, 04:43 PM   #35569
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Those ARE real people. If those are the celebrities, role models, and image which "real" people absorb, and further if those celebrities reflect what people want to see (that is sort of how TV and lame fashion magazines work) then duh, that is what real women are into. Look at Beyonce for example. All kinds of ordinary chicks were ridiculously into Beyonce. "All The Single Ladies" was like the most annoying hit single for ordinary women, and yet, look at here Superbowl performance? I think you are inordinately dismissing my premise. Just because the women you know aren't whores, doesn't mean that whorish values are increasingly becoming the norm. I mean, yeah, the VMAs are always scandalous, but that used to be the exception, not the rule. Now? Different ball game.

michael jackson touched his lil' weewee in the 80s

and elvis shook his pelvis in the cave ages

and this is from 1963:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLOT7_GiHqY

(funny thing, i can't watch it right now but i hope it is what i think it is because she's magnificent).

my problem w/ the filthy cracker seed of billy ray cyrus has to do with her (dogface no-talent spastic) and not with sex or the rest of the universe
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|