View Single Post
Old 09.11.2011, 12:04 AM   #4
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Finally I found a cassette where I had recorded "The Sensuel world". And to my big suprise I have judged it totally wrong, it is as great as the earlier albums and Aerial! And I think the original versions in that album are not worse as they are in Directorīs cut (maybe This Womanīs work and Never be Mine are little better in Directorīs cut altough the original are not bad). So the only not as good Bush album is now the Red Shoes (there is also many great songs, but also too many mediocre and all the versions in Directorīs cut are better, maybe Rubberband girl is the only exception). It was very hard to me understand why I havenīt liked Sensuel before, maybe the reason was the albumsīs sounds.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|