View Single Post
Old 04.14.2016, 04:31 PM   #9
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
In a weird way, I'm looking forward to the mental challenge. Not sure I can keep it up for years, but I do like the idea that after a few days it's all in the head. I'm sure I'll be humbled, but I'd like to think I can outwit a fucking plant.
Hold on you missed my point entirely. ITS NOT JUST IN YOUR HEAD. For me and many people i asked about this the PHYSIOLOGICAL cravings last for ever. I'm having them right now. The psychological part is tuning them out hence why i recommended gradually cutting back so you develop the mind set tp be able to better cope with the cravings

And by the way if you could outwit the plant by force of will you wouldn't have become a regular smoker to begin with

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|