View Single Post
Old 01.08.2014, 10:03 AM   #34
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pony
^thank you! I will take your advice to heart, every time I lose something I feel like dying and cry for days. So your advice is probably good... being cautious !!
good thing i learned on nye that a bra is the best wallet in the world haha

Quite honestly, if you just take the same very basic security measures that you would at home, you should be fine. My experience of NYC in recent years is that it's far safer now than most other cities of a similar size and stature. Caution is healthy but you certainly have no reason to feel paranoid about going out anywhere, especially in manhattan, day or night. IMO, the worst of NY is certainly no worse than parts of say London, or Berlin or Paris or any other major European city, and infinitely safer than most other big US cities. Anyone can be mugged anywhere in the world but overall I'd say NYC is very safe. Certainly no need to put money in your bra, unless you get drunk and fall into Coyote Ugly, when someone will do it for you.

Just enjoy yourself to the max.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|