Thread: Lou Reed RIP
View Single Post
Old 08.18.2014, 06:40 AM   #96
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
It's an excellent record. Having said that, and as much as I like annihilating fuck-you free-jazz/improv sax, I would have preferred it if John Zorn had left more room for Lou's fantastic guitartronics work. When Zorn is flamethrowing all over the place he tends to drown Reed and especially Anderson out. But yes, if you dig Lou Reed (and if you don't... are you retarded or something?), GET IT.
Well I donīt think Zorn is too much overwhelming that album. I really like the whole entity! I think Anderson part is just great, because her mysterious playing is not in the front of whole thing.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|