View Single Post
Old 01.20.2019, 04:45 AM   #23374
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
mutton is just older lamb. Very nice. Unique taste but, as el Symbols says, close to goat. It tends to be used in stews or heavily marinaded in a kebab.

Anyway, back to movies

A Nightmare on Elm Street (Remake)

I seem to be alone in actually quite liking this. It definitely has its faults, and no way can it compare with the original, but compared with most of the other recent remakes, this isn't half bad. The emphasis is less on Freddie and more on the weirdness of sleep-deprivation, which it does pretty well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
Last jedi is the best star wars movie that isnt empire. Fight me let's go gloves off

I couldn't stand Last Jedi but besides that, I still think the best SW film all round is IV. Empire is just behind it for me but it works best if you watch it as part of the trilogy whereas IV is complete in and of itself. Also, with Empire, I always think its best part is the battle on Hoth, which the remainder of the film never quite lives up to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
ps breathless remake wat

i think breathless a bit overhyped

Are you talking about the one from the 80s with Richard Gere or a new remake - which I've not heard anything about?

Re the original, I suppose its place in film history makes it inevitable that it's gonna be overhyped to some degree. But then the same could be said of stuff like Battleship Potemkin, Birth of a Nation and Citizen Kane. With the exception of Kane I'd call them significant rather than films I'd want to watch just for the hell of it.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|