View Single Post
Old 05.25.2010, 10:04 AM   #24627
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
I'm not trying to brag. I originally came to this thread requesting advice with my whole ass-flashing hottie w/ a boyfriend dilemma, and have been updating the board with news on the issue since. I have included pictures of her for reference, and really don't see the whole issue since the pics are already available on the internet.

I also realize that there is a distinct difference between my social self on this board vs. my social self in real life, and don't see one conflicting with the other any time soon. If they ever did cross paths, I'd have to sit down, pick at my toe fungus, and eternally ponder what I've become.

Also, so what if I'm calling one of my female friends hot? I haven't posted anything untrue about her to defame her character in any way. If anything, I'm glorifying her like a prized trophy that I hope to one day obtain. I guess it's only acceptable to be a piggish male towards pictures of complete strangers in the "hot girls" thread. None of you know will ever know her personally, so I see no harm in what I've said so far.

Also: I'm amusing and smart? Well geee...I uhhh...uhhh.... .... thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ink.
I'm not quite sure. it's a bit of the mean reds mixed with some melancholy purples.

Same old, same old, eh? At least you're not drowning in the shitty browns.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|