View Single Post
Old 05.24.2010, 01:54 PM   #24621
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurker
It is pretty weird this posting of photos of people you know, particular weird posting pictures of people you find attractive. You don't have the right to do it.

She posted them online first. It's not like I took photos of her behind her back, or anything. Plus, she's going to be starring in my upcoming film, and we're becoming closer friends IRL... I think I have the right to post her pics if I want.

I'll admit that it probably seems a bit creepy, it's just that my internet persona is very excited for the enthralling pursuit that my fleshly persona is currently experiencing. I honestly can't remember the last time that I've felt this human. Plus, I was pretty drunk/high at the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Better_Than_Deux
i hope i never ever date a guy that posts my pic on a message board and is like, 'omg look at how hot this girl is. give me respek nucklez for boning this babe if i ever do.'

So... you're not going to give me any respek nucklez?

Bithc.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|