View Single Post
Old 08.16.2019, 07:25 AM   #79
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
I have just one suggestion for him next time he does this: Change The Background Music!!
Let her select the music instead of his campaign team. Well, I don't know if that's the best solution, I've no idea who she is or what she does, but you get what I mean. If you want to address the young folks, make a video that appeals to the young folks. Don't use that dull elevator muzak!

Nah, that vaguely jazzy, instrumental Hip-Hop-lite ambient is proper YouTube etiquette these days. All the famous "influencers" go for that sort of stuff. Only thing that was missing was distorted, incredibly high-pitched (Chipmunks style) vocals lifted straight from a 70s Soul tune. So he's actually right on the money there. And thank goodness for not opting for Alvin.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|