View Single Post
Old 05.24.2017, 03:31 PM   #1193
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
"attenuating circumstances", he says. I guess your days must be numbered

actually, I'm not avoiding anything. I just don't have any moral or ethical dilemma about taking TV off the internet without paying cable. I do have a real strict moral code, but that's one particular item that isn't there.
i don't know anyone without numbered days. whether we know the actual number is another story, but everyone has one.

so what you're saying is that your strict moral code permits you to breach copyright in contravention of established law

which... is fine if that's your moral code. which might put you at odds with the law. but that's another story.

i have a strict moral code too but, being an animal and full of unlawful desires, i break it too often. thing is, i don't try to rationalize it by pointing the finger at someone else. my failings are mine. sure, sometimes, circumstances... extenuate or attenuate or i forget the word.

i throw myself at the mercy of the court!

ha ha ha

i still have a hard time parsing evollove's last question. which is a complex one and raises interesting points. maybe after work. to which my ethics now compel me. but i don't wanna! gaaaahhhh....
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|