View Single Post
Old 02.06.2011, 07:47 PM   #28
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortte Jousimo
I meaned reformed Magic Band. I have heard the album they made isnīt very good. I have known they formed Mallard in the seventies, but never heard any songs from them. Never heard about that Drumboīs solos. I have to listen the Mallard and Drumbo material some day.

I guess I'm confused, because it's basically just perfect (mostly instrumental) versions of old Magic Band songs. There really isn't anything to it other than that. It's nothing less than stellar, considering it's just the same musicians palying the same awesome songs they've been playing for 40 years. Granted, no Captain on top ranting away kinda sucks, but it helps to highlight the music.

BTW, everyone, my new # 1 is the 2nd half of VETERAN'S DAY POPPY. I'm going to just call it (instrumental part of vdp). Hell, Black Sabbath would have given it its own title!

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|