Thread: live songs
View Single Post
Old 08.04.2010, 01:10 AM   #40
Chris Lawrence

Chris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's asses
nah, nobody tells me anything anymore. as always, i heard murmurs of failed attempts at 'theresa' and thurston mentioned that they were giving 'dirty boots' a shot in some interview...

like i just mentioned in another thread, i think that the time spent relearning the daydream songs is time they would've spent relearning a random group of older tunes (if they even had any interest -- certainly not 14 of em!!). 'stereo sanctity' seems to be the oddity of the post-Daydream revival. and i guess 'death valley', although it still feels like just yesterday that they were burning that one nightly on the 'leaves' tour...
http://www.sonicyouth.com/mustang // original folk blues ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .i'm the boy that can enjoy invisibility. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Chris Lawrence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|